Saturday, June 13, 2009

Merging these into Worlds Great Photos

I've merged three other photo blogs into one big one, Worlds Great Photos, which was formerly just historical and master photos. ALL the photos from Microgods have been copied there, most are at the beginning (bottom), as this was my first photo blog.

I decided to put them all together in one big photo blog, and use labels to separate them if people are hunting for one type, like B&W, or portraits...

Please link to and visit that one instead, and please REVIEW it at BlogCatalog, as I'll delete Microgods after awhile:
Worlds Great Photos

This new site has around 500 photos already, including many from Steinliland of his Lofoten Islands of Norway - these blew me away and now I know where "paradise on earth" is located!

No comments: